Monday, April 21, 2008

Yum!

This is what I heard today from the Caboose.

C: "Good! Good!"
Me: "What's good?"
C: "Candy! Rev's Candy!"
Me: "Caboose, did you eat your brother's candy?"
C: "Yum!!!"

What can I say? I know that #1 leaves his candy out in the middle of the bedroom floor. Frankly, I've been tempted to take a piece of chocolate myself! (OK, I've actually given in and taken a piece of his candy a time or two. But really! The child stockpiles candy like people in Montana stockpile ammunition.)

6 comments:

Martha said...

Hmmm: is that yum as is "yummy" or yum as in southern (I mean, he is going to grow up south of the city, that makes him southern, right?)for "yes m'am?" either way he sounds like he takes his role as the youngest one very seriously!

Mom of Three said...

I would have given in too. At least the caboose is telling you what he's up to.

Rachel and Steve said...

Ganelle, it is me Rachel Caporale. Hope you don't mind I found you on Garity's blog! Your boys are so big(OLD) and cute!
Keep in touch!
srcaporale.blogspot.com

tz said...

No one in my family can stock pile candy...it's gone too soon....

tz said...

and by 'gone' I mean on my hips

ana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.