Sunday, May 4, 2008

Success!

My plan actually WORKED!

Today I was surprised to find a comment on my last post from a very dear, old friend Danae. I have know Danae since she was a young teenager and was lucky enough to be one of her youth leaders in church. Now she's all grown up, married and has three little kids of her own.

Here's her entry: "I googled you today and you would be happy to know that this site is the first thing that came up! "

HOORAY!!! When she searched Ganelle Smith, there was no BYU Alumni magazine! No awful picture in a sweater vest! No cheesy update about quitting teaching to stay home with my boys! Finally there is something on the net that is more flattering than the remnants of a practical joke from Vern! VICTORY! Someone was wondering what I was up to and found me, HERE!

I knew this whole blogging business would pay off eventually!

9 comments:

Mom of Three said...

I guess she will have to do something bigger to trump the blog. Congrats for now!

Vern said...

Yeah, well, thrills come cheap. Fortunately, mine lasted for years.

tz said...

woo hoo --congrats!

FOX said...

I know isn't it awesome!!!!

Jody said...

Hi Ganelle - Just wanted to let you know that I have been enjoying keeping up to date with you on your blog!

Dodi said...

Fess up, though... you still wear that sweater vest when you're blogging, don't you?????!!!!

Lorie said...

How you put up with VERN all these years, I'll never know. I've seen VERN in worse things than a sweater vest. :)

Aimee said...

There are worse things than having the remnants of VERN's practical joke looming over you. But yeah, now we will always be able to find you!!

Sitting In Silence said...

That's great...

I always wonder who reads my blog as well..and if I know them or not...