Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday is a Special Day

Diamond is a HUGE BYU football fan. He tells me that Saturdays in the fall are all but sacred. Even when we can't get the BYU games, he watches Washington, Utah, Michigan, Colorado, etc. He maintains that since he doesn't care too much for the Sunday pro games, he should have free reign for the college games on Saturday. With such a passion, he has worked hard at turning our three boys into college football fans. Here's a little taste of how it's working out for him: (In case you can't understand, he's saying "tackle!")

Yeah, I don't stand a chance.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Okay, so if Brayden disappears you'll know where to look...he is way too cute...never cut his curls!!

FOX said...

So those videos were SO funny that I had to go get Brandon!!! The caboose is now famous in our house!!!!

What a treasured little piece of family history!!

Mom of Three said...

How cute is that! You are doomed!

Randi said...

That is so cute. And I have to say from one BYU fan to another, great job with that next generation!
Gooooo Cougars!

Dodi said...

So. Freaking. Cute.

I cannot imagine how cute your husband's face must look when the Caboose was screaming "tackle"! I'm sure your baby has made him a very happy man!

Vern said...

I think it might be time to plan a Girl's Night Out. There is WAAAAY too much testosterone over there.

allison said...

way.too.cute!! i'm sure dave is in heaven!

tz said...

oh my makes me ALMOST want to go for a third one...he's darling!