Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Who's the Ugliest of Them All?

My BFF, Vern, is having an ugliest picture contest on her blog. The winner will receive a $10 Olive Garden gift certificate - perfect for a lunch.

While I'm pretty sure this picture makes me a shoe-in, please stop by here and cast your vote for me. 'Cause I pretty much live for Olive Garden bread sticks. (No joke - when Diamond proposed, he put my ring in an Olive Garden "to go" box.)

I think the real question we need to ask is, why my mom ordered this in an 8x10?

4 comments:

Kari said...

i voted for you! I think that we all have those ugly pictures. Mine was in 5th grade and my husband has never seen a copy of that picture and hopefully never will!

Hope you win the gift card!

Cheryl said...

Oh, I think you're cute in it!

The Morey Family from Rochester said...

Of course we voted for you! That picture is a classic!! Mine would be a very nasty 7th grad picture. Unfortunately, anyone who ordered a yearbook in 1984 has access to it. :-)

ganelle said...

Beth: Dangit! I don't have a yearbook until 1985! I'd love to see it!!!

Thanks everyone for the votes!