Monday, March 1, 2010

Tub Time

My mom asked the boys to practice their snorkeling in the bathtub to prepare for our upcoming trip.

Which got Big Boy #2 to thinking: Snorkeling in the tub? That would be fun and all, but if I put some of the seashells I collected when we in Florida in the bottom of the tub, why, that would make it MUCH more interesting!

A pretty clever idea to be sure, but I don't think he realized how much sand was still in those old shells. THIS is what I found in the tub after his little adventure was done:


Ewww! All that sand!

Umm, new rule: No snorkeling with seashells in the tub.

(Hard to believe that rule wasn't already in place, I know!)

1 comment:

Mom of Three said...

At least they are practicing. My kids are so busy, we are having a hard time getting that in. It looks like it will be a Saturday activity at this point!