Saturday, March 9, 2013

He's Seven

The little guy turned seven!  He opted for a bit of smaller group going miniature golfing for his party:

He Likes:  Build-a-Bear Workshop, movies, birthday parties, sports (especially basketball), freeze tag, kickball, Texas Roadhouse, Nanna's stuffed potatoes, shopping, remote-control things

He Dislikes: Bananas, not being able to play with his brothers and their friends, getting hurt, sleeping in his own bed, taking showers, getting kicked out of his brothers room at bedtime.
What I love about the Caboose:  Sometimes in the morning, he'll wake me up by giving me kisses.  It startles me every time, but I love it!  He will also randomly come up and give me these super great, strong hugs - pure heaven!  He has a fabulous laugh and is a super funny kid - even if his humor leans toward yucky, boy stuff.  The Caboose is a smart little kid and will surprise me with the things he comes up with.  (Tonight at dinner he used the word "transparent" appropriately).  He can totally focus on something that interests him and is willing to tackle hard things if he decides it's worth it.  (ex:  He is reading the Book of Mormon, already in 3rd Nephi.  He doesn't understand most of it, but he is faithfully reading each and every word). 


He's an all around wonderful person and I can't wait to see what he becomes as he continues to grow.  Love you buddy!

No comments: