Friday, April 16, 2010

Room Service

Coming home after such a long, relaxing vacation was a bit of a shock to my system! I had to make my bed! And my dinner! And no one brought me breakfast in bed! (OK, I promise I'm really not such a brat - I just had really, really gotten used to room service and a cabin steward.)

My boys overheard me complaining about this abrupt change, and put together this room service menu for me:


How great is that? So maybe the cruise is over, but at least I get to keep my boys!

7 comments:

Vern said...

I can't decide if this is sweet or sad. I think it might be a little of both.

Cheryl said...

I agree with Vern!!! I want to go on a cruise!! BTW, you're looking as dark as the natives (no fair)!

Krista and Jeff said...

That is just awesome...they are hired!

Mom of Three said...

That is just too sweet! Way to go boys!

Nanna said...

What a cute and tender thing to do. Your boys are awesome. Can I cash in on the process???

Maranda said...

Oh my gosh, could they be any cuter?!

Danae said...

I am sad your vacation and vacation recap is over too! I was happily living vicariously through you and now it is over. I am glad the boys are still taking care of you though! Also, I love your tan!