Thursday, April 8, 2010

Formal Night

Not only did my mom pay to get the older kids on the cruise, she also got all six kids decked out for formal night. Each of my boys got new suits - love it!

Dinner on formal night:

For formal night, the ship served especially elegant foods, like steak, lobster and even escargot. The kids weren't too thrilled about eating snails, but when I bribed each of them with money to eat one, they all tried it!

How cute is this???

She's totally doggin' him here - he's all leaning in and puckered up, and she's just laughing!

Our family. And yes, I realize my arm looks really weird.

My sister's family

Big Boy #2

Another one of the passengers asked Big Boy #1 if he hated wearing his suit. BB#1's response? "I think it's kinda fun to get dressed up for a nice dinner." He'll make a good husband someday!


The boys loved "Fun Ship Feddie".

No comments: