Tuesday, December 15, 2009

There's No Escaping!

ALCATRAZ

"Break the rules and you go to prison. Break the prison rules and you go to Alcatraz." - Inmate


Rule #5: You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else you get is a privilege." (Not a bay way of running things, huh? Maybe I should post this in my house.)

This is the main galley in the prison. Can't you just imagine it full of men yelling and jeering?

As creepy as the whole prison was, the views from Alcatraz where absolutely breathtaking.

4 comments:

Martha said...

Love it...was this your first trip to SF?

My Things have the t-shirt with the "rules" listed. I chuckle every time they wear it!

Jenni said...

Awesome! I love San Francisco! Looks like you guys had fun!

Julie Ramsay said...

so cool!

Mom of Three said...

Isn't it crazy that the inmates had the best real estate!