Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cable Cars

Our first night in San Fransisco I slept a solid TWELVE hours! (Things have been beyond hectic lately, and I was clearly in need of some catch up!) After taking my time to get ready and then doing some shopping in Chinatown I took a trolley down to Ghiradelli Square.

The views were absolutely breathtaking.
I wandered through a few art galleries, then spent some serious quality time sitting on a bench watching the ships come and go. (It seems I do something like this every time I go along with Diamond on a business trip. There is something so filling about sitting silently and just soaking things in.)

THAT was a GOOD day!
The next day I made Diamond go with me and do it again.

I know it's very touristy, but it was just so incredibly BEAUTIFUL!


I do believe that the trolleys were one of my favorite things. I got the feeling that Diamond liked them too.

4 comments:

Krista and Jeff said...

That last one is totally the guy I remember...too funny!

Cheryl said...

I miss my cute brother!!!

Mom of Three said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun together!

tz said...

I love san fran....looks like fun!