Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

What I'm thankful for?
My mom cooked Thanksgiving Dinner!

What my family is thankful for?
My mom cooked Thanksgiving Dinner!

That said, there were a few other things we are thankful for:

The Caboose: That Santa will bring toys.
Big Boy #2: His family.
Big Boy #1: That Heavenly Father made everything that we use.
Diamond: A healthy family and a good school year for the boys.
Me: Modern medicine, Diamond's job and Diamond and my parents support in my calling.

While I didn't make much more than mashed potatoes, at least I helped with the dishes...

3 comments:

Mom of Three said...

It was yummy! I'm grateful that mom made dinner too. I'm grateful for a wonderful sister like you!!!

Lorie said...

And that's a lot to be thankful for. (Not having to fix dinner, I mean) It would be a lot easier to eat at COUNTRY BUFFET.

Dodi said...

I'm grateful for you that you still have a mom this holiday season! I never appreciated how much that meant until I didn't have her anymore.

Blessings to your family!!!!