Monday, November 24, 2008

Monkey Business

The Caboose has been ALL about his Monkey lately.
Everywhere the Caboose goes, Monkey goes.
Everything the Caboose does, the Monkey must do as well.
Everything the Caboose eats, the Monkey eats.


My other boys were never all that interested in stuffed animals. I will admit that setting an extra plate at dinner, or buckling up Monkey when I'm in a hurry can tax my patience, but it's worth it. I think it's ADORABLE!!!



Yes, he did briefly name his Monkey "Jesus." However, we encouraged him to find a less blasphemous name, so he has since opted for "Santa." I was hoping for something like "George." Whatever.

11 comments:

Lorie said...

That is FUNNY!! I love it. Once Kate became attached to a tiny duck that fit in her hand. She carried it around for months until she lost it at Sam's Club and cried for days. Looks like you won't be loosing "Santa" or "George" anytime soon. Cute photos!

Jenni said...

That is hilarious and cute!!! I love it!:)

Cheryl said...

He is too cute!!!

Suzanne said...

Too cute, Ganelle. You got all the pictures of everything Santa does. Jesus? Shows his spiritual side, dontcha think?

FOX said...

HAHAHAHA!!!... less blasphemous...HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Jennifer said...

Well, since he doesn't call it Jesus anymore, you got out of having to throw a birthday party for it at Christmas. Caboose is too cute!

Danae said...

That is great! Kai was sitting next to me when I read this and he said "Mom, Who is that boy next to George?"

Martha said...

so, if the monkey is Jesus, does that make The Man in the Yellow Hat God?

too cute...

Jyl Clark said...

That is seriously hilarious! You are a good Mom to buckle him up and feed him dinner!

tz said...

santa the monkey, oh my gosh that's priceless....

Alex said...

That's so funny. My kids love their stuffed animals, too. toddandkristiecarlson.blogspot.com