Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day

Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day:

After Santa came:

Big Boy #1 was most excited about Flight Navigator and his remote control helicopter:

BB#2 was excited about his helicopter as well as a set of electronic drums:

The Caboose was thrilled to get the Batman car he has asked for:

Then over to Nanna and Grandpa's where BB#2 was totally surprised by a Nintendo i:

The Caboose loved his new desk for coloring:


And BB#1 got everything to turn his bathroom in to a Bronco's room, including personalized towels in Broncos colors:


Best part of all? My new iPod Touch that I got from BOTH Diamond and my parents! I was hoping that they might go in together on such a great gift, but to get one from BOTH??? NO WAY! I LOVE my new iPod. It seems like it's always within arms reach and after a couple months with it, I already don't know how I ever made it without one. (I ended up 'selling' the second one to my sister and used that money toward a laptop - love that technology!)

No comments: