Sunday, May 13, 2012

Feeling WICKED!

For our anniversary Diamond surprised me with tickets to Wicked! Score!!!
Our friends also got tickets for that same night, so we decided to go together and enjoyed dinner at Maggino's beforehand.  
I can't tell you how much I LOVED the show! It was funny and surprising, emotional and entertaining.  I didn't expect to laugh so, so hard ("Toss! Toss! Giggle!) and I certainly didn't expect any tears (Elphaba's "No Good Deed" heartbreaking song). The show had been hyped up quite a bit, but it surpassed what I had expected. 
Seriously, a fabulous night!!!

5 comments:

FOX said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

I sooooo miss Maggiano's!!!

LUCKY!!!

Julie Snow said...

I am right with you - LOVED the show! Your blog is great! I am a following you now!

Jenni said...

Fun!! So glad Wicked was great - some day I need to see it! Happy anniversary!

Mom of Three said...

Can't wait to see it this weekend and talk about it more! Glad you had fun!

the5firds said...

My little Emma and I were there that night! We saw the Roberts and they said they were with some friends, I just didn't know it was you:)