Monday, October 4, 2010

Change of Seasons

And I'm not talking about this:

I mean the change from baseball to basketball:

The boys have been getting the basement in order - complete with basketball court.

What kind of court would it be without baskets on each side and a marked key?

They set up 'stands' for all their fans:

And of course, locker rooms. The boys begin by changing into warm up clothes, then after a brief time, change into their game jerseys and shorts. (Who ever said boys don't play dress up?)

Ah yes, the days are getting shorter, the weather is beginning to cool, and my basement has been taken over by basketball. It must be fall.

6 comments:

Julie Ramsay said...

That is so cute Ganelle! I love basketball! What clever boys!

Vern said...

It's not too late to adopt a girl, just to shake things up.

Krista and Jeff said...

The Nuggets have nothing on your boys! Totally awesome!

Jyl Clark said...

That is so awesome Ganelle!! Love your boys!

Nanna said...

Why does this sound like the boys I know and love???

tz said...

I'm with Vern...maybe we can get a two for one special, because i'd really like a girl too